ParentMail is a school-home communication and online payments system where Parents & Carers can access everything on a smartphone, tablet or computer; Parent & Carers can even share accounts to keep up to date.
Parent & Carers can view information, respond to school requests, book on to school trips, breakfast or after-school clubs, make payments, report a child’s absence, add online digital signature on forms, and much more. You can view more than one child via one account too.
How do you get ParentMail?
We will send you an email asking you to register - please make sure we have an up to date email address on our school records for you.
Follow the instructions to set up the account and ParentMail will send you conformation thanking you for registering with ParentMail and a link to download the App if you so wish. The ParentMail App is available on iOS and Android phones - even better, it is FREE!
Benefits of the App include:
• See all school communications on one easy feed - doing this means you won’t need to search through busy inboxes for school messages or having to remember login details
• Receive alerts and reminders
• Easily pay for items using your preferred payment method
• Top-up your child’s dinner money online
• Report your child’s absence
• Authorise trips with a few clicks
• …and much, much more.
Ready to download the App and start benefitting?
To download the App to your iPhone or Android phone, just click on the relevant icon below: